I am passionate about improving women’s psychological health at every stage of life, and have a particular interest in the following to help heal and enhance a woman’s experience her self;
1. The balancing of the active and receptive qualities of a woman’s psyche.
2. The feminine archetypes and how they shape a woman’s personality and relationships.
3. The archetypal phases and transitions of a woman’s life as maps for personal and spiritual growth;
- Maiden – innocence, purity, inspiration, and creativity.
- Mother – The mother phase includes everything a woman gives birth to in her creative capacity. Nurturing, maturity, expansion and, strength.
- Enchantress – The medicine woman (healer), wild woman, voice and power.
- Crone – Wise woman, transformer, deep energy and spirit.
5. A positive and transformative experience of menstruation, peri-menopause and menopause. Working with the energetic ebb and flow and *inner seasons (spring, summer autumn and winter) of the cycle to create better self care, a deeper feeling of wellbeing and less physical and psychological symptoms. This process can be applied whether menstruating or (peri) menopausal.
*Based on the work of Red School.
6. The changes to a woman’s identity during pregnancy, birth and motherhood. With little or no rite of passage to mark the transition from the maiden to mother, and grieving the loss of the former, independent self, can lead to postnatal illness.
7. EFT and matrix birth reimprinting for fertility issues, perinatal or antenatal depression, postnatal depression and illness, birth trauma (PTSD) and the trauma of losing a baby; whether by miscarriage, still birth, neonatal death or sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).